Vitaplex vs Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supergirl360

Reaction score
So out of sheer curiosity I just wanted to know what the difference is with vitaplex and olaplex. I was taught in my training the vitaplex works on the 14 amino acids in the hair thus filling in any broken chains to improve the integrity of the hair. Is this just the same basis as olaplex or Does the market leader have a better success rate Than the vitaplex and if so what is the difference?

So out of sheer curiosity I just wanted to know what the difference is with vitaplex and olaplex. I was taught in my training the vitaplex works on the 14 amino acids in the hair thus filling in any broken chains to improve the integrity of the hair. Is this just the same basis as olaplex or Does the market leader have a better success rate Than the vitaplex and if so what is the difference?
Olaplex is a disulphide bond rebuilder. It's formula is patented several times, so no other brand of plex treatment will do the same. 9/10 other plex treatments are made up of moisturisers and proteins. Olaplex is not.
Olaplex will seek out any negative bonds and create positive ones in its place. Olaplex is top of its game, they recently won a massive law suit against L'Oréal. L'Oréal were interested in investing in Olaplex and after a visit to the labs etc they pulled out. The same ingredients were later found in 3 new L'Oréal products.

Wow that is interesting. I’ll stock that one instead then. Thank you

Latest posts

Back