volcano smoke

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms. Nailz

Reaction score
For all the countries that the volcano is involving, I hope your'e not bothered by the smoke to much and that it disapates quickly. Your'e in my prayers. Tara. :D

Thats kind of you Tara, but here in London it is a glorious sunny day. No smells, smoke (apart from my fag) or ash falling.

Just poor devils having to trek across Europe and squeeze onto ferries cos there are no flights.

Hmm, just checked the ferries, there are fully booked up from Santander, Spain to UK until May!!!! Keeping close eye on Eurostar, as I have to get to The Event:(.
Thank you very much for your thoughts:D

Hmm, just checked the ferries, there are fully booked up from Santander, Spain to UK until May!!!! Keeping close eye on Eurostar, as I have to get to The Event:(.
Thank you very much for your thoughts:D

Does this mean you are not booked already? Oh dear! They might lay on extras from Santander or flights might be back on.

I am truly hoping the flights are back on, I have had that booked since November:D. Options are narrowed down to Coach Trip (37 hours:() or trains about 20 hours, or maybe I should just get my cossie out and start swimming, but I may get my ciggies wet :lol:

I'm still stuck in Florida... looks like my one week holiday is to become 3 weeks! Am booked to return on 28th but of course until Heathrow is actually open... who knows!?

I've heard that flights will be able to land all night while they clear the back log. (I believe normally we do not have take offs and landings between certain night time hours ... maybe about midnight til 5am.)

Woo hoo, thanks all that did the ash dance, it worked:D

Woo hoo, thanks all that did the ash dance, it worked:D
I hope i can go on my holiday on monday! And i hope i'm not delayed home on friday so i'm not late for the event! Fingers crossed x x
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back