Volume lash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
Hi there does anyone know where does volume lash training in scotland (glasgow area xx
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Beauty revolution have volume training in Scotland with Jennifer Anderson, she travelled to Ukraine last year to train with Olga Volkova x. Www.beautyrevolution.co.uk

Ive just completed a LVL course in Dundee, Stephen was a really good trainer and I love doing the treatment, the before and after pics are amazing!

We offer a fully accredited xD Russian Volume Lashes course in Bathgate. It's a 2 day advanced course and we've just won the Beauty Guild Award for Best Training :) . . you can see available dates and more information on our website. Our Scottish Trainer, Marisol, is lovely, she's a fantastic teacher and very talented.
Do plenty of research before choosing a course, as proper training is an investment in your future and please make sure the course you choose is fully accredited. Find out how many CPD points it has been awarded as this is a good indication of the course content. You can speak to one of our trainers on 01753 650656 if you would like to discuss your options. . The Eyelash Emporium xx

Latest posts

Back