Volume lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
ive searched about and read some threads really interested in doing a lash volume course, im based nr leeds is there any up yorkshire way or near or are they all based down south and could anyone recommend a trainer if they have done the course x

Have a look at flirties hun they can do one to one training a very competitive prices 😄

I'm a trainer for Beauty Revolution and based only 36 miles from Leeds in Malton. You can train with me here or I can also travel to Leeds. If you take a look at their website it'll give you more details of the course www.beautyrevolution.co.uk. If you need any more info just give me a shout :) Karen x

thanks for your help ladies xx

I would just like to say that Daisy Duke is fantastic and what I learnt from her dramatically improved my lash skills. She's very talented and so lovely to be taught by ☺️ x

I second Daisy Duke! Although I haven't trained with her (yet), she's so lovely and extremely good at what she does. :) x

I third Daisy Duke, she trained in Ukraine with Olga Volkova :). And she's so lovely and talented xx

Hi def look At Flirties the Russian volume technique is brilliant my clients have all converted x

Thank you ladies that's really nice to hear and I'm in Yorkshire :) x

Latest posts

Back