Volume lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beki1611

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I qualified in Semi-permanent Eyelashes a few years ago and would really love to do the volume Eyelash extension course but was just wondering for those of you who do volume lashes do you find them popular?
I think they look absolutely amazing but not sure if clients in my area will pay the extra money for them :(

Hey,

We are so so busy with volume lashes. It all depends what look clients want but they definitely will pay the extra for them.
We also do training in volume lashes too. Where are you based?

Www.kgsalon.com
Www.volumelashtraining.co.uk

Thank you for replying :) That is good to hear...I have just had a quick look on your website and your lashes are amazing :) what days do you run your courses on? And what times do they run? I am on the Isle of Wight!

Volume lashes are really popular. Also, you can get nice natural look volume sets as well as full on very full sets. 90% of my clients have volume even if it's 2d :)

Thank you for your reply Angelina.. Think I am going to go for it :) now I've just got to make up my mind on where to train!

Nouveau Lashes are starting to offer Volume training :) i trained in lashes with them as well as other courses fantastic aftercare support :)

yes I have got Nouveau down as a potential :)

Hi everyone :) I qualified in Semi-permanent Eyelashes a few years ago and would really love to do the volume Eyelash extension course but was just wondering for those of you who do volume lashes do you find them popular?
I think they look absolutely amazing but not sure if clients in my area will pay the extra money for them :(

Beki I am so busy with volume! Most of my clients prefer it to classic :) Flirties offer volume courses too! Check out www.flirties.co.uk xx

Beki I am so busy with volume! Most of my clients prefer it to classic :) Flirties offer volume courses too! Check out www.flirties.co.uk xx
Thank you for your reply Christine :) Flirties is one of the places I have on my short list of training providers and is the one I am leaning towards so think I might just book it :) x

Pretty much all of my clients are now volume clients, the techniques can be used to create natural to very full lash sets and tailored to the individual.

Latest posts

Back