Volume of Express

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I'm wanting to take advantage of the beauty show offers this weekend and can't decide whether to invest in volume lash training or express lash training. We already offer classic flirties lashes and are very busy with these. Would appreciate people's thoughts thanks x

I'm wanting to take advantage of the beauty show offers this weekend and can't decide whether to invest in volume lash training or express lash training. We already offer classic flirties lashes and are very busy with these. Would appreciate people's thoughts thanks x
I would suggest volume training, I've just done it with flirties and thought my training was amazing . If the express lashes are clusters I wouldn't really bother, I've also had training for that and don't find people really want them

You could do the Flirties express lash course where you use the same lashes and adhesive as you are doing with the classic but just apply them in an express way and till midnight Tuesday there is vat free on all training courses [emoji106][emoji106]

I would recommend flirties for volume or express, the express lashes are not clusters they are individual eyelash extensions. Both these courses are very different though. If your clients are wanting fuller lashes the volume would be the way to go however if they are looking for a faster set of lashes then express are good but they must be removed after 2 weeks. Flirties have a vat free weekend this weekend on training or product to with code PROBMAN16 xx

Thank you for your replies. I think I'm going to go with volume.

I have just booked Flirties Volume course.. I'm excited to learn this technique.. I have had express lashes and I find the feel like clusters but lighter ..

Latest posts

Back