Volunteers for a project...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
Firstly I'm really not sure if this post is allowed I can't see any mods online at mo to check with, so if it needs to be edited or removed apologies.

My brothers girlfriend works for an events company that are working on a project with a certain "bird" deodorant company.
They are currently looking for volunteers to Come to Brighton next week, I thought I would kill two birds with one stone by helping her and maybe some of you might be interested and benefit from it.

Here are the details:
Film company seeks perceptive women in Brighton,

We are working with "Bird" on an exciting video experiment to discover how intuitive women are.

The result will be a fascinating short film that reveals how women perceive each other.

How intuitive are you? If you think your first impressions are usually accurate, we'd love you to come along and take part in our experiment.

You need to be female, aged 18 to 80 and available on either Tues 16th, or Wed 17th (of September). Sessions to take part in New England House and will take no longer than 15 min.

There's £10 and a goody bag in it for all participants. In order to apply you need to send a passport picture (phone image will be fine) to either 07980459232 or
[email protected] along with your age and occupation. You will also need to sign up for a time slot on one of those 3 days. [12 - 1] [3 -4] . [8-8.30]

If you would like more details then feel free to pm myself or give Louise a buzz

Apologies mods if this thread is not allowed wasn't sure:rolleyes::lol:

LOL took me a while to work out what it was about - a bit slow this morning! At first I thought it was to keep budgie cages clean smelling and then when I worked out what it was really about I had to go through several birds (parrot, seagull, etc LOL) before I got the right one! Need to turn my brain on!

Latest posts

Back