Vote In The Guild Awards Of Excellence

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Guild

Reaction score
Over the last few months, therapists and nail technicians have been nominating their favourite suppliers and training schools for the Guild Awards of Excellence. The nominations have now been counted, and a shortlist for each category has been drawn up.

The short-listed companies are:

Best Customer Services
Beauty Express
Sienna X
Skin Base
Sweet Squared

Best Web Services
Beauty Express
CJ School of Holistic Therapies
Dermalogica
Therapy Training School

Best Skincare Supplier
Crystal Clear
Dermalogica
Pevonia
Skin Base

Best Nails Supplier
Beauty Concepts
Bio Sculpture
Sweet Squared
Young Nails

Best Tanning Supplier
Fake Bake
Sienna X
St Tropez
Wow Factor/Tantrick

Best Uniform Supplier
Florence Roby
Inline
La Beeby
Simon Jersey

Best Equipment/Furniture Supplier
Beauty Express
Goddess International
HOF
Skin Base

Best Hair Removal Supplier
Andy Rouillard for Perron Rigot
Lycon
Wow Factor/Berins

Best Training School
CJ School of Holistic Therapies
Nathalie Page Make-Up School
Oasis-Time
Therapy Training School

Best Supplier Specific Training
Beauty Concepts
Dermalogica
Sienna X
Sweet Squared

You can now vote for any of these companies to win an award, but please note that you can only vote for one company per category. The Guild Awards of Excellence are different to many industry awards because they are decided by you, the people who actually use their services. The Awards will not be judged by a panel, so your vote really counts.

To vote for your favourites, click here and complete the form or email your name, job title and votes to [email protected].

Just to confirm when you complete the survey if a category doesn't apply to you do you just leave the question blank ?

Some of the questions (like the training school) doesn't apply to me so I just left that blank.

Just to confirm when you complete the survey if a category doesn't apply to you do you just leave the question blank ?

Some of the questions (like the training school) doesn't apply to me so I just left that blank.

Ive just completed the form, and I left the ones blank that didnt apply to me and it went through fine xx

Yes, leaving them blank is fine.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have been away for a few days.

Congratulation to all the companies that have been nominated..its an achievement in itself to have attained sufficient recognition just to get this far in the proceedings.

Good luck to you all :hug:

Hmph...still cant quite grasp the fact B&Q hasn't made it through to the finals :smack: :eek::lol:

Latest posts

Back