Vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all thank you again, he is now saying that he won't take a profit but as per the last few years he says that 35% don't redeem vouchers so he won't take the full amount off as he believes that they won't all be redeemed. Does anyone have an answer back to that? Thank u thank u thank u xxxx

Hi all thank you again, he is now saying that he won't take a profit but as per the last few years he says that 35% don't redeem vouchers so he won't take the full amount off as he believes that they won't all be redeemed. Does anyone have an answer back to that? Thank u thank u thank u xxxx

Yes my answer would be "sorry I won't be buying this business" and set up your own! Obviously non of us here know your business but your solicitor that should be dealing with this should be able to give you legal advice.

£7k worth of vouchers is unbelievable.
Are you sure they didn't sell them at half face value to get such a surge in sales? IE £20 voucher for £10?

And then pulling wool over your eyes and getting you to pay as well?

It all sounds odd. I'd avoid them like the plague.

This all sounds very fishy!

For all you know he could have given £7k's worth of vouchers away and then expect to recoup the money from you! How do you feel about that?

It is very hard setting up in business...why make it harder?

My idea..if you really want the salon. Buy it, set up a new salon with name change. Tell the owner to get stuffed with his voucher offer and then if anyone comes into to redeem a voucher in the first 6 months of opening you can say you are very sorry, you are a new business but as a gesture of good will you will honour 30 - 50% of the voucher value.

Just my thought. :biggrin:

Have you seen the vouchers? if they give people the option to have a full cash refund..you will be stuffed!

Just to understand the % of voucher sales as part of the overall business- what's the annual turnover?

Where is this salon based?

Latest posts

Back