Vr02 Assignment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eurydice

Reaction score
Hi Im doing my VR02 Assignment for man/ped and I really need help with some questions. I am very unacademic :-(

Why must practices be non discriminatory when dealing with colleagues customers and visitors to the workplace?

(equal rights or something i guess but im sure that wont do as an answer)

Why must cultural differences be fully respected?

Why must national and local legislation be understood?

What is risk assessment(Ive answered this bit but then part B says)

give one example relating to each of the following

Manual Handling Operations
RIDDOR(Is that someone of x factor?)
Environmental Protection Act-Waste
COSHH
Electricity at Work Regulations

I hope someone can shed some light on this painful assessment.

Thankyou x

Hi Im doing my VR02 Assignment for man/ped and I really need help with some questions. I am very unacademic :-(

Why must practices be non discriminatory when dealing with colleagues customers and visitors to the workplace?

(equal rights or something i guess but im sure that wont do as an answer)

Why must cultural differences be fully respected?

Why must national and local legislation be understood?

What is risk assessment(Ive answered this bit but then part B says)

give one example relating to each of the following

Manual Handling Operations
RIDDOR(Is that someone of x factor?)
Environmental Protection Act-Waste
COSHH
Electricity at Work Regulations

I hope someone can shed some light on this painful assessment.

Thankyou x

hi hun, you need to just do some research on the H&S regulations and use ur head a little. just think about how they would relate to a salon.

The answers they want in VR02 and VR74 are pretty obscure in all honesty, the best person to help you will be your lecturer, they know its a tough one but they want YOU to think about it before they give you the answers.

Us geeks will help where we can but we can but we’re not here to do your course work for you!!
x

hi hun

i completed my vtec in mani/pedi in june this year and so have been there with the VR02 and VR74 assignments, most of it WILL be in your handouts and packs etc, its hard sometimes cos it is longwinded etc and you just glance over it, but its there, and also if you just type what your looking for into the likes of google etc, it will pull up loads on COSSH (control of substances hazardous to health)and RIDDOR (reporting of injuries diseases and dangerous occurences), so you will find all you need to know

we can help you with where to look etc, but as Katie said, its frowned upon for us geeks to just give the answers to you,

happy hunting hun, if you need us, you knw where we are xxx

Latest posts

Back