VR02 Health & safety question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_robbs

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently started a manicure course currently doing my VR02 Health & safety.

There is one question i am struggling with, could anyone help or suggest any sites where i could find the info i need please?

The question is

Why must national and local legislation be understood?

Thank you

Hello. Im doing Beauty Therapist and also need to complete the course health and safety.

sorry iv not really looked at mine... when does urs have to be in by

Think about this question .. it is not a question you need the help of a website to answer. Why do we all need to know the laws of the land????

This is a really simple answer if you do not try to analyse the hell out of it and just take it for the simple question it is.

I just have 3 questions to answer by next week. I've been told it can't just be a sentence it needs to be a little more than that.

Welcome to the site.:hug: You will find a great deal of help and ideas but we don't do your homework for you! We have all been through these types of exams etc and had to do it the hard way.

To help you a little; think of the question in general terms and write a sentence about that. Then expand a little to make it relevant to your course and give an example.

As a VTCT tutor I can assure you that although you need more than one sentence your tutor will not want to read endless pages on the same question from all students. Make it brief but make it count:green:

Latest posts

Back