VR74 question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eurydice

Reaction score
Im not sure what to write for this question.
'List the essential components of a code of practice and code of ethics and relate these to your work.'

Im doing this for the nail treatments course. id be grateful for some ideas. Cheers

Is this a standard question specific to where you are training? I've just had to answer the exact same question. Here is what i put for essential components for code of practice:

Throrough client consultation, Health & safety Guidelines, ventilation, correct disposal of waste, risk assessment. client confidentiality.

I am sure there are loads more but know the answers are meant to be brief.

With regard to the code of ethics, google it, you'll find various companies providing this - change it to meet the needs of beauty therapy. When you look through them, its just exactly what you would expect if you were in a salon with regards to service offered, data protection, openness to clients, etc

Hope this helps. Deb

Im not sure what to write for this question.
'List the essential components of a code of practice and code of ethics and relate these to your work.'

Im doing this for the nail treatments course. id be grateful for some ideas. Cheers

i think its asking about equality and things like that.

I cannot find my vr74 answer guide atm, the answers they ask for are pretty obscure though. but if you look this question is under the heading "support professionalism and community involvement" so the whole page is about making your salon available to all and not discriminating against those that are in adifferent situation either finacially, those of different cultures / sexes etc. I also think It could be about performing to your optimum skill level and not giving someone less that your best because you dont like them.

It was a year ago i was teachng this so im a bit rusty, if i can find my answer guide ill throw you a few hints because the answers really are TOTALLY ridiculous!!!

I am totally stuck with this one too, Im doing Indian Head. :( but the question is " List the essential components of THE code of practice and THE code of ethics"
Absolutely no idea cuz havent been given any other information, just the whole of this assignment and told to do it. totally struggled through it all so not very amused. :irked:

You'll find help towards this question in The Encyclopedia of Nails. This is the only book I used when doing my VR74 this year and it helped greatly.

Code of ethics is about professionalism, conduct etc., but the book above has it all in it. This kind of book is essential really if you're doing a formal qualification as you'll be expected to do your own research :)

Latest posts

Back