VTCT OR FOCUS AWARDS??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniwalsh

Reaction score
Can anyone share any experiences on becoming a vtct or focus awards training centre?
I teach PMU, Microblading and some beauty courses now, currently just CPD accredited courses and want to become part of a regulated OFQUAL provider, problem is I’m at a cross roads and can’t work out where might be best for me and what I do?
firstly vtct are difficult to get hold of, they don’t offer any help as far as I can tell on their process, and what I have researched seems to be written in another language?, I have been liaising with a really lovely lady who has given me soooo much help and advice (she is not an employee of VTCT, we met on a Fb forum when I was asking for advice and help) but trying to get help from them direct seems futile, jump to focus awards, super helpful and cost effective, my big concern is……….. VTCT are “the” well known brand and I believe focus awards are up and coming, so looking for any help or anything that may help me to decide who is better for me?.
thanks in advance

Hi I have found this accreditation thing tricky. I have chosen Habia but still learning about CPD. Get in touch if you need any advice, I am still learning but have learned bits and pieces over the last few months.

Hiya that’s kind, I have already got accredited courses, it was in particular ofqual regulated ones I was considering like VTCT and focus awards, I’ve actually gone with VTCT and am awaiting the outcome of my application, so I’ve taken the leap already, but thanks for getting in touch

Latest posts

Back