VTCT Unit VR02/VR74 test NVQ 2 Beauty Therapy...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuschia

Reaction score
Hi

Just had to let everyone know so relieved did this test this evening and passed with a Distinction!!! HOORAY:biggrin:

well done! at our college its just pass or fail so it sounds tough!

things definately change from college to college

Which units are these.

All the unit numbers have obviously changed since I qualified - not so long ago either!

Congratulations - you must be chuffed, you seemed to have worked really hard for it.

We only got passes or fails too! how times have changed! :lol:

well done.

VR02/VR74 has replaced the m2/m74 module.

VR02/VR74 has replaced the m2/m74 module.

:o:o:o Did wonder about that after I posted. :o :o :o That was the health and safety and legal stuff yes?

Why did they change the numbers - any idea?

Was it to introduce the distinction thing?

it is the health and safety module. not sure why they changed, but the individal modules, ie nail extensions, have changed to VRQ's. it was not to introduce distinction, these modules ae competence based and therefore competent (pass) or not competent (fail).if you get 70% or over you pass. i should imagine the distinction is an individual college thing for their students, the certificate prob wont state that. As they are national qualifications they are standardised, and therefore all colleges have to carry them out in the same way.Hope that makes sense! x

fab news

well done

it is the health and safety module. not sure why they changed, but the individal modules, ie nail extensions, have changed to VRQ's. it was not to introduce distinction, these modules ae competence based and therefore competent (pass) or not competent (fail).if you get 70% or over you pass. i should imagine the distinction is an individual college thing for their students, the certificate prob wont state that. As they are national qualifications they are standardised, and therefore all colleges have to carry them out in the same way.Hope that makes sense! x

Yep it differs from college to college and it will only say pass on the cert but still a good achievement well done.

:hug::hug:

Way to go hun and best of luck with the rest, although I am sure you will do fine!! xx

Latest posts

Back