wacky nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leece

Reaction score
hi i'm Lisa, new to this.
I'm a student at college studying a nail course.
The thing is we are having a opening night and our tutor has asked us to think of some wacky ideas that we can do on nail art to put on display, the only trouble is my mind has gone blank.
my friend has done a really good one she has done a nail and then feathers coming from the top of it so it looks like a pecock. it looks really good.
So i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for me.
i would love to see some of your ideas.
thanks

Leece said:
hi i'm Lisa, new to this.
I'm a student at college studying a nail course.
The thing is we are having a opening night and our tutor has asked us to think of some wacky ideas that we can do on nail art to put on display, the only trouble is my mind has gone blank.
my friend has done a really good one she has done a nail and then feathers coming from the top of it so it looks like a pecock. it looks really good.
So i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas for me.
i would love to see some of your ideas.
thanks
Hey Leece, Welcome to the forum. Have you sat down with nail magazines and had a look through them? What I also do for inspiration for my nail art is I get out all my nail art supplies and sit there and play with ideas. You can use diamontes, jewels and another thing I have actually seen was using scrap pieces of lace and even aluminium foil encrusted in acrylic or Gel for a more permanent look.

Hope this helps

Nerida

nailzoo said:
depends on how whacky you wanna be, check out my site www.nailzoo.com
You have gotta see this guys website and nail art. It is fantastic. It should give you some ideas.

Nerida

why not look on the nail art gallery here

THANKS YOU GUYS.
I HAVE HAD A LOOK AT YOUR SITES. YOU LOT HAVE SOME BRILLANT IDEAS.
THANKS

nail_affair said:
You have gotta see this guys website and nail art. It is fantastic. It should give you some ideas.

Nerida

It is really great but I can't see me and Kylie/Britney/whoever having much in common!! "Hi I'm Judy and I live near Manchester" always kills the conversation unless they are Man U fans!!!

Latest posts

Back