Wahl clippers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemonie

Reaction score
I am a qualified but very lapsed hairdresser. I've been thinking of getting some new clippers for a while but now it's a bit more necessary. I'm only going to be doing immediate family and not building a client base again so am looking for some recommendations for a good all round Wahl clipper that can handle fades. It was much easier when I trained as there weren't really that many to choose from. Looking at corded for preference. Which would you recommend?

I am a qualified but very lapsed hairdresser. I've been thinking of getting some new clippers for a while but now it's a bit more necessary. I'm only going to be doing immediate family and not building a client base again so am looking for some recommendations for a good all round Wahl clipper that can handle fades. It was much easier when I trained as there weren't really that many to choose from. Looking at corded for preference. Which would you recommend?
Hi there, are you setting a budget for the clippers?

Latest posts

Back