Wahooo! Certificates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
just recieved my acrylics, gelish, natural nail certificates, tonite was the last nite on my acrylics course im gutted i loved every minute of my 20 week training with nail harmony! highly recommend them!! i kno im kind of on my own now but i know the salon i learnt with red10 in doncaster owned by the fabulous jo shirley will still support me and intend on doing all my nail training with them n my more advanced courses. im sooooo happy heres a cheesy pic of me n my certificates!! haha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330379796.789378.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330379796.789378.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 235
Congratulations on passing your courses your certificates look fab!
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

thanks vicky! :)

Well done lovely!! you're never on your own you're in the harmony army xxx

Look at the happiness on your face! Love it!

Well done x

Good girl, really well done!!!!

:hug:

We all do love certificates!! Ive still got my 5meter swimming one! Hahaha how sad but you never know i might need it some day! Haha

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Well done! Got to love a certificate! My Shellac one came through the other day...it's beautiful!
Rhiannon x

Well done you!

I love certs too. I look forward to getting them more than the course haha! X

Well done you! They look fab x

Well done babes x

thanks guys!! cheers julie, still av to meet up for that coffee!! harmony are
aving a gelish day at hilton in sheffield this sunday!! u should come!

harmony army! haha hope ur well sharon im friends with fiona on fb tried looking for u but no luck. u kno i tell u everytime but i love ur pic hes so cute!!! x

Well done miss! I bet your so proud of yourself now ( and great piccy )
Can i ask how much did you pay for it all?
X

harmony army! haha hope ur well sharon im friends with fiona on fb tried looking for u but no luck. u kno i tell u everytime but i love ur pic hes so cute!!! x

Lol i'll add you, liked a couple of your photos thought you'd see me lol xx

haha got it! no i live in my own little dream world!!

Can i be nosey and ask where you find more info about the gelish day?
Do you have to get to get tickets etc?
Im deciding between gelish and shellac so i would love to go see it first?
Thankyou x

just recieved my acrylics, gelish, natural nail certificates, tonite was the last nite on my acrylics course im gutted i loved every minute of my 20 week training with nail harmony! highly recommend them!! i kno im kind of on my own now but i know the salon i learnt with red10 in doncaster owned by the fabulous jo shirley will still support me and intend on doing all my nail training with them n my more advanced courses. im sooooo happy heres a cheesy pic of me n my certificates!! haha

I did gelish at red10 with the nail harmony team and loved it! Great team to work with! Always there if any support is needed :)
Congratulations on passing! :D

Well done hunni great work, xxxx :D

u need to call the red10 salon in doncaster they have a fab offer on, in sunday but ur kit and get free training. if u search for red10 in doncaster the number will come
up speak with them hun, they can give u details on all harmony training x

I did gelish at red10 with the nail harmony team and loved it! Great team to work with! Always there if any support is needed :)
Congratulations on passing! :D

def they are a fabulous group of ladies!! thanks x

Latest posts

Back