Waist trainers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcouture

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these? What are your experiences/opinions of them?

I start using it at the moment only 1h a day. Done waist training 10 years ago. If you do it for longer period you can see a nice results. I was wearing corset during night for a year

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was made to do waist training during puberty. I have curvy hips and a slim waste now. No one else in my family has this waist size so I assume it worked but my bones were of course younger.

I was made to do waist training during puberty. I have curvy hips and a slim waste now. No one else in my family has this waist size so I assume it worked but my bones were of course younger.

Why were you made to waist train as a teen!? That's so damaging on a growing body let alone painful and for what?

Yeah that is a ridiculous thing to make a teen do

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I wonder if the majority of what comes out your mouth are lies???

I bought one of these last month & have built up my wear time in it. I've lost 1inch from my waist when I'm not wearing it & I lose 4inches when I have it on!! (I'm now on my 2nd row of hooks,the waist trainer I have has 3 rows) if nothing else they really help with posture & support your back if you have back trouble too. I did find my quite uncomfortable at first, but you do get used to it, now I forget I've got it on! One of the downsides, is I have quite a large chest & this corset because of where it sits, pushes my boobs right up (😂) which I personally don't like! X

Where did you all get your waist trainers from?

I got mine from hidden beauty secrets (she's on Instagram) x very good seller, would recommend! X

My question is : is it worth the money? £50 is the cheapest I've seen and I don't know if I want to spend that on something I either won't use to the full extent, or just doesn't work! X

Why were you made to waist train as a teen!? That's so damaging on a growing body let alone painful and for what?

I was 11. My aunt got me to do it for a few months on and off. It wasn't anything too extreme though. I think she must have had me on a looser setting since I don't remember it being too painful. Just tight really. I remember I hated taking it off though because I'd have trouble sitting up straight because i was so used to the support.

I was 11. My aunt got me to do it for a few months on and off. It wasn't anything too extreme though. I think she must have had me on a looser setting since I don't remember it being too painful. Just tight really. I remember I hated taking it off though because I'd have trouble sitting up straight because i was so used to the support.

But why would she make you do it? What was the reason?

Isn't there an exercise that can be done to just tone up and firm etc instead of using a corset? Or am I missing something? Bothers me when I see it in the extreme because, what does it do to internal organs? I saw a woman in a magazine with a supposed 16 inch waist! Looked scary as her hips and bust were well into the 30's

If my sister tried to get my 11 year old to try waist training I would deck her. I have an almost 11 year old n she is just stunning the way she is. Sorry but as a mother of daughters that makes me quite sad n a little angry tbh. No 11 year old should be trussed up in a corset ever.

Isn't there an exercise that can be done to just tone up and firm etc instead of using a corset? Or am I missing something? Bothers me when I see it in the extreme because, what does it do to internal organs? I saw a woman in a magazine with a supposed 16 inch waist! Looked scary as her hips and bust were well into the 30's

Well said! My concern is if there is any damage to the reproductive organs?? Surely it would restrict blood flow to this area which all organs need to work properly.....also isn't Kim Kardashian very vocal lately about her struggle to conceive baby number 2? Makes you wonder could her extreme waist training be contributing?

If my sister tried to get my 11 year old to try waist training I would deck her. I have an almost 11 year old n she is just stunning the way she is. Sorry but as a mother of daughters that makes me quite sad n a little angry tbh. No 11 year old should be trussed up in a corset ever.

I am with you on that one. But when you are that age you don't really know any better.

I don't see the point of them surely its easier to go on a diet and inches drop off the waist pretty quickly anyways

I don't see the point of them surely its easier to go on a diet and inches drop off the waist pretty quickly anyways

The point is to change the bone structure.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Was it you boss that made you do it😆

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't understand all of this, am I showing my age?

A teeny waist doesn't appeal to me, and wouldn't it make everything else look out of proportion?

Also, I too would be worried about what it's doing inside the body, surely it can't be good.

Latest posts

Back