Wales hair and beauty show 2014

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going or been previous years? Ive not been before. Is it worth a look?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone??

I went last year, it was in city hall then, it's in the millennium stadium this year because it's bigger, I was disappointed last year tbh it was just stalls advertising & some demonstrations & talks later on, no freebies and nothing to buy, I just looked on the Facebook page tho & saw salon connection have a stand set up which looks interesting so hopefully there'll be more available this year x

I'm going although it's my 1st time at Cardiff I've always gone to. Birmingham and love it there xx

Ah ok thanks. Think i might give it a go. Got nothing else to do tomorrow :)
I'll let you know what it was like :thumbup:

It was ok :/ very small though. Bit if a cheek charging £6 to get in i felt

Was small but I think if enough people support it will get bigger every year hopefully xxx

Yea I think of more people go itl get bigger, did anyone who went happen to see the "make me amazing" nail gel stand there? I was just wondering what's your thoughts on it?

Yes i did. I bought some :/ going to trial it on myself first. It seemed very cheap, too good to be true? :confused:
Whats your thoughts?

Was it just hair on the level above beauty? I didnt venture up there

I diddnt go after, I was going to but then plans changed last minuite, I'm hopeful that the gel will be good tbh, I wouldn't have thought they'd let a low quality brand advertise tbh, last year was literally all big names, will u pop a post on here after you've tried it out with what you think of it :) there's gotta be one cheaper product in the world that's suitable quality! I'm just starting up the nail area in my hair salon at the mo, but seriously can't afford a range of gellish or cnd I've looked at the other cheap brands but don't think their suitable due to insurance & quality, maybe this could be the brand I've been looking for lol! X

When is this on please? X

Tell me about it! Ive only used CND Shellac up until now and i have almost every colour they have brought out. And at £*** PER BOTTLE!! Ive spent over £**!!!!!! :eek:
Like you said there has to be alternatives that are just as good.
Im currently wearing Make me amazing base with Gelish. Im going to trial a few combos on myself over the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted x

The show was on yesterday. They are on facebook/twitter. If you add them you can keep up to date with future events

Last edited by a moderator:
The nail and hair comps were upstairs along with a few make up stalls and hair stalls xx It was bigger than I thought but hopefully yes will get bigger xx

I did see the the gel polish stall but sticking to what I already use xxx

Tell me about it! Ive only used CND Shellac up until now and i have almost every colour they have brought out. And at £16.14 PER BOTTLE!! Ive spent over £900!!!!!! :eek:
Like you said there has to be alternatives that are just as good.
Im currently wearing Make me amazing base with Gelish. Im going to trial a few combos on myself over the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted x

The show was on yesterday. They are on facebook/twitter. If you add them you can keep up to date with future events

God that's loads lol! X

Thats prob why im always broke lol

Thats prob why im always broke lol

Lol I was reading an old thread on here yesterday asking "does it make the boat go faster?" Lol everyone was saying how they struggle to run profit when their buying the latest colours every time they come out lol x

Latest posts

Back