Wales Hair and Beauty Show next week. Meet up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazCardiff

Reaction score
Are those going along to the Wales Hair and Beauty Show next week (well, 11days time) interested in meeting up? even if its just for a coffee or to say Hi, Im so and so...Its always great to put faces to names.
Its my first ever Beauty show and I have no idea what to expect at all! And know Im going to feel a little overwhelmed by all these professionals who have so much more experience than I do....

xx

I am going and am happy to meet up.

I have been to expo's before but this will be my first beauty related one so I'm a bit excited and a bit apprehensive at the same time lol.

So is anyone else happy to meet up?

Meeeeee! I hear stand G8 is the place to be ;)

Catherine do you know if there a stall layout available to us mere mortals yet, I'd like to try and work out where I want to go and plan a route around if you know what I mean.

Hi I am happy to meet up, only 3 more sleeps:D
Where and when do you want to meet up? How are we gonna get in touch?

Packing my bag and leaving in a few hours, very excited!!

Hiya, what show is it!? I didnt realise there was one in wales?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hiya, what show is it!? I didnt realise there was one in wales?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek
It's the first one tomorrow, they hope to do it every year though so hopefully it will be a good day and they will have enough interest to do it yearly.

The Show | waleshairandbeautyshow

I'll PM my mobile number to those in this thread who have said they are happy to meet up, we can then text each other and meet when we are free.

I've worked out what stall I want to go to but have to wait until I get there to find out the times of seminars and choose which I want to go to.

You must come, Sally!

I had a great day at the Wales Hair and Beauty show yesterday. I was there 1st one and I thought they did an excellent job. I met up with Caz Cardiff and Baggybear it was lovely to meet you both:D, I spent way too much at the Harmony stand lol.xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I too totally enjoyed the day & it was fab meeting up with Jo & Caroline.

I hope there will be another one next year as I felt the day went well, maybe with a few more of the larger companies making the effort to come and see us Welsh geeks and show us their wares. :D

It was lovely to meet up with both of you Too xx
I also spent too much at the harmony stand but I did have a list and stuck to it! Hope they do another Wales show and bigger companies come along. It'd be amazing then!

Latest posts

Back