Wales Hair and Beauty show -who's coming?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
July 1st 2012 will see the Wales Hair and Beauty show set up it's stall at St. David's Hotel in Cardiff. The intimate show, aimed at mobile therapists and small salon owners, is focused on supporting therapists who want to know about the latest treatments and training opportunities...the ones that are suitable for them.

The big shows are great, but a lot of space is taken up by big businesses sitting at the corporate end of the market. Wales Hair and Beauty is about working with the thousands of small businesses and offering them a bespoke show that's tailored to meet their needs, expand services and grow business.

The seminar programme includes talks from the leading professional offering the best advice on the latest treatments. BABTAC and CIBTAC will be represented along with Westfield House Distributors, Cobra Hair Academy, Hollywood Lashes, Nail Harmony and Fresh Indulgence.

If you're interested then you can purchase tickets from the website www.waleshairandbeautyshow.co.uk or call 07989 614382

Attachments

• show-logo-taglinex550.jpg
    show-logo-taglinex550.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Hi, guys, this is exciting! The first welsh show, it was about time!
We'll be there with Wow! Brows -first ever trade show. The line up seems to be good, Nouvou Lashes, Lava stones etc...
Whos' coming?
I'm hoping to meet some of the geeks there!!!

July xx

I can't wait, sooo exited!!!!!!.xx

Ditto!

July xx

Im coming! Bought my ticket yesterday as they're only £5 at the mo. xx

I'm going! Cant wait!!

xx

I'm buying my ticket in the next few days. :p

Delighted so many are coming. Gillian from Cardiff School of Beauty is organising in conjunction with Beauty Finder, as there uis definatelly great demand for a showin Wales, and long overdue. Early bird tickets are £5.. We have some of the leading brands already confirmed including Hollywood Lashes, Nouvea Lashes, Nail Harmony, Eve Taylor, Lash-Is, Cobra Hair Academy, Hairglaze, Beauty Finder, Health and Beauty Books, Shared Beauty Secrets, BABTAC & COBTAC to name a few. Please come and support the show, as we are planning to bring this to Wales every year...We look forward to seeing you all at the show and spread the word, as we have a fantastic day planned...Thanks

Ticket bought :D.

See you all there :Love:

Got my ticket. Nearly forgot about the discount ending on the 31st :)

Latest posts

Back