Wales Hair and Beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
I have just bought my ticket for the Wales Hair and Beauty Show. Any body else going?xx

Where and when isit hun ? X

is that the one gillian is organising from cardiff school of beauty ?

Ooh!! When is it? And where? I'd be interested in going!

In going, havnt got my tickets yet though. Maybe we could organise a little meet up? Would be lovely to meet fellow geeks "in the flesh" xx

Its sunday 1st July at st davids hotel, Cardiff xx

Is there a website with whos going to be there and ticket prices etc?

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Oh I would be interested in going and would be great to meet fellow geeks like Caz said :biggrin: I'm in the forest of dean so not to far away for me!

Hi Guys,
Yes it's St. David's Hotel Cardiff on Sunday 1st July 2012. Go to Wales Hair and Beauty Show website to buy tickets. If you buy early you can get them £2 cheaper. It's run by Gillian Blanc who runs Cardiff School of Beauty. They are also on Facebook. I can't wait, I am really looking forward to it. If anybody wants to meet up let me know.xx:D

Hi Guys,
Yes it's St. David's Hotel Cardiff on Sunday 1st July 2012. Go to Wales Hair and Beauty Show website to buy tickets. If you buy early you can get them £2 cheaper. It's run by Gillian Blanc who runs Cardiff School of Beauty. They are also on Facebook. I can't wait, I am really looking forward to it. If anybody wants to meet up let me know.xx:D

Im looking forward to it too! Ive never been to a beauty show before and its nice to have one literally on the doorstep so I dont have to worry about hubby looking after the boys for the day in a strange town/city and finding hotels to stay in! :)
xx

I wasn't but I got a feeling I will b now :) thanks for the info

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Oooh im going to go and book my tickets now!:)

Im looking forward to it too! Ive never been to a beauty show before and its nice to have one literally on the doorstep so I dont have to worry about hubby looking after the boys for the day in a strange town/city and finding hotels to stay in! :)
xx

I have never been to a beauty show either, they are always too far away and could never afford the expense of travel. This way I can just catch a bus lol. I have baby sitter secured. I am trying to get my 17yr old to come with me he has just landed an apprentice in the local barbers and Myhairdresser.com will be attending the show and I think it would be good for him to watch but he is way too embarrassed to go anywhere with his mum lol.xx

I have never been to a beauty show either, they are always too far away and could never afford the expense of travel. This way I can just catch a bus lol. I have baby sitter secured. I am trying to get my 17yr old to come with me he has just landed an apprentice in the local barbers and Myhairdresser.com will be attending the show and I think it would be good for him to watch but he is way too embarrassed to go anywhere with his mum lol.xx

Lol, just tell him it'll be full of hot chicks and you wont stand too close to him lol xx

I did buy my ticket week ago and i am very excited already. I used to attend loads of different shows all the time - not only beauty, but car shows, food shows, sport equipment shows...and i loved every single of them...and i would love to meet up as well :green:

Does anybody know if there are any shows near North Wales? I caqn't really afford to travel down to Cardiff atm :(

Does anybody know if there are any shows near North Wales? I caqn't really afford to travel down to Cardiff atm :(

Theres Beauty Uk this weekend in Birmingham.
xx

Latest posts

Back