Walking a marathon in my bra!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitten

Reaction score
Hi there geeks - I'm doing the Playtex Moonwalk on June 18th and would be really grateful for your sponsorship! I'm doing what they call the 'full moon' which is a marathon length walk(yep, 26.2 miles!) around the streets of London, starting at midnight on Saturday 18 June - and all in my bra:o!!!!!! I aim to raise as much as possible for the two great charities - Breakthrough Breast Cancer, and The Bristol Cancer Help Centre. To find out more information about the event, charities etc. check out the website: www.walkthewalk.org

Here's the link for my fundraising page: https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/beadunseith. Thanks in advance to all who sponsor me! xxx

that is a fantastic thing for you to do Bea... good luck with your fundraising :D
xx

hi sorry i cant donate as i am doing the 60k walk in september for breastcancer and every spare penny i have is going towards that as i have to raise £1500 to take part, but i wish you luck, and well done for doing something :hug: so fantastic

Thanks guys - I meant to say in my original post that any good wishes are also much appreciated! Tracy - good luck with your walk! I did a 13 mile training walk at the weekend, and i'm sure paying for it now! I've got a 20 miler planned for this weekend - blisters ahoy! xxx

good luck i will sponsor u as soon as i get some pennies

I will donate too!

What are you having on your bra...loads of nail tips?

Oh yeah, that's a good idea! Haven't decided what to do with my bra yet (?!*)- I'm walking with my sister, so we want the same, but I defo want to do my nails for the occasion so any ideas are more than welcome!

Hi there - just tought I'd update you on my progress - I've now got £25 in donations and £78 in pledges, plus another £50 on my sponsor form, so we're getting there! A huge thanks to everyone who's already sponsored me - it's much appreciated, and it will spur me on to make my little legs get all the way round! Anyone who hasn't already and wants to pledge or donate, please click the link in my original post! Thanks all xxx

Kitten said:
Hi there geeks - I'm doing the Playtex Moonwalk on June 18th and would be really grateful for your sponsorship! I'm doing what they call the 'full moon' which is a marathon length walk(yep, 26.2 miles!) around the streets of London, starting at midnight on Saturday 18 June - and all in my bra:o!!!!!! I aim to raise as much as possible for the two great charities - Breakthrough Breast Cancer, and The Bristol Cancer Help Centre. To find out more information about the event, charities etc. check out the website: www.walkthewalk.org

Here's the link for my fundraising page: https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/beadunseith. Thanks in advance to all who sponsor me! xxx

Congratulations Bea on completing this and raising £416 for a very worthy cause.

Latest posts

Back