Want more customers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsBB2013

Reaction score
I know I haven't exhausted every avenue yet, thanks for the building your customers massive link but I am just getting back into beauty and got so much passion but I currently only have had 2 customer that arent a friend/family. I just want to stop people in the street and beg them to get their nails done or waxed haha. Anyone else ever think like this? X

I know I haven't exhausted every avenue yet, thanks for the building your customers massive link but I am just getting back into beauty and got so much passion but I currently only have had 2 customer that arent a friend/family. I just want to stop people in the street and beg them to get their nails done or waxed haha. Anyone else ever think like this? X

Yes! Hit my local town centre and focused on glam shops - travel agents, high end stores, etc - left a small pile of discount vouchers and hoping this gives me a boost! Xx

I put the idea up half jokingly but now decided I'm going to go into town on market day and just stop people! X

You can flyer people definitely. Stand somewhere busy and have a deal on your flyers [emoji4]

You can flyer people definitely. Stand somewhere busy and have a deal on your flyers [emoji4]
You need a license from your council to flyer in most towns.

Aww boo, think I will chance it unless someone from the council turns up. It's not the proper town centre x

I did a "bring a friend" special where if you book in with a friend that hasnt been to me before, you both get 30% off. Then i sent out a $30 voucher to the new client as a welcome gift. I also have a loyalty program too where you get $30 off your treatment after 10 visits. This method has worked great. After writing this ive realised i use the number 30 a lot lol

As if by magic new customer made an appointment this morning. Posting price lists has helped x

I'm not in beauty but seen on here once someone had business cards and a fake nail painted really nice hanging off the card. This would grab my attention as it's different and your seeing the work. May be a idea to get cheap tips from point shop and stick to your flyers, this way it's cheap but grabbing peoples attention xx

Yes definitely post price lists. I don't understand why so many places don't do this. As a customer it's so frustrating.

Yes definitely post price lists. I don't understand why so many places don't do this. As a customer it's so frustrating.

Post price lists? As in a leaflet drop?

I think lots of places don't print price lists because you can get awkward clients who bring in a price list that's old and insist on only paying that price.

Post price lists? As in a leaflet drop?

I think lots of places don't print price lists because you can get awkward clients who bring in a price list that's old and insist on only paying that price.

I meant post them on their salon Facebook page or website. A lot of salons only have a Facebook and don't post a price list on their. Can't understand why not. It's easy to update too.

I don't post a price list as I actually think it's quite complicated.

My prices vary from £22-40. This is obviously a large range and seeing the two together would generally draw in two very different types of clientele, one wanting cheap nails, the other wanting quality however they're obviously all of the same quality as they're all done by the same nail tech, me.

I also do 20% off on Thursday's just to add another complication into it...

I would rather people inbox me with pictures of the kind of thing they'd like and then give a price.

Sorry this isn't much use of how to entice people in but it might explain your price list query lol :)

I always put prices on my fb I agree with you krum as I was doing market research for my own prices I couldn't find many people who were showing what they charge! I put pictures on my fb and say how much that specific set cost. Then ppl can see oh that was more cos of the swarovski and stuff x

You could go on Facebook and post on your local group pages. Everyone seems to have Facebook these days so give it a go. For example I live in Blackpool so one group is called "Blackpool online carboot" and it has thousands of followers!x

Latest posts

Back