want to be blonde!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
i have been blonde al my life (bleached from my natural ginger colour) and last year went dark gradually ntil i am all over wella 66/0+6/4 although at the moment it is more like a 5 line, even though i used 66/0. i want to be blonde again!!!! but its impossible!! i have a years build up of dark dye and have just got the condition good again. has anyone used colour stripper ive never really used it?:cry:​

we use it quite a bit in my salon however only a shade or two lighter is ever achieved, ive never hear of one bing used to go literally brown 2 blond, i dare say it would help you on ur way, but im really not sure what shade you would achieve, especially if u have a lot of build up, we use it mainly on colour correction etc. maby there are specific ones which u shud use if u r going frm dark 2 blond, u could just gradually gradually do it, a few streaks at a time, i dare say ur hair would be nackerd after though, ive recently gone frm about a 5/6 RV to platinum blond, i was a nice shade of copper for a few weeks, felt like walking round with a sign on my head say "under construction" good luck!! :hug:

i dont know an awful lot about colour correction but i would think it would take a long time for you to get back to blonde and u couldnt do it all at once it would be a very slow process making sure u use lots of conditioning along the way

hi thaanks for all your help i think il stick to dark for a while- it d oes suit me better!!:D

hi u could try magma,its spacialy designed to go on dyed dark hair not natualy dark hair!
you could have a few flahes in,looks lovely!

I got my hair from a (5 base) coloured with wella reds intensive range to a blonde. Although did take a while, basically my hairdresser started by giving me highlights using bleach on one foils, and magma on the second foils. Yes it was a ligh coppery colour first but gradually it had gone a nice blonde colour. My hair was shortish at the time so didnt look too bad whilst "under construction" !
Id suggest having a few highlights and gradually build them up.

nah defo gooing to stay darker! think il lift it a few shades, but think it suits me better darker.

:hug:hiya, i an old photo which do u think i look better blonde or dark/red as in my avatar? im actually less red now and have longer hair with extenisons! but for my skin?

Attachments

• Photo0014.jpg
    Photo0014.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
obviously im skinnier in the blonde! i was younger! so dont count that!:cry:

personally i think you look better darker , it brings out the warm tones in your skin :hug:

i agree i think you look at lot better with dark hair

Latest posts

Back