Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Following the success of my Sunday Lunch gathering I am holding the official geek Christmas party.

Starting at 7.30pm TODAY

Formal party wear is required - glitzy dresses for the girls and DJs (Tux) for the boys (unless they want to wear a glitzy dress) - sorry SASSY no PJs for this.

Partners and kids are welcome, partners must be nice, talk about nails if we want them to and be prepared to carry us home. Kids can be kids - they will be entertained upstairs by the fairies and goblins I have especially hired for the occasion.

Usual bar applies, please bring a bottle if you want though it is not essential except for Carl bringing a bottle of his 'NAILZOO wine just for me.

Anyone who doesn't have a partner will be supplied one of their choice from the following list
Sawyer from lost
David Beckham
Pierce Brosnan
George Clooney
Rod Stewart

I know some of them are married but hey its only one night !

All our lovely pets are welcome but please remember this is the home of a princess who can be a bit possesive with her dinosaur.

All air fares etc covered - beds to crash in aplenty

See you all at 7.30 ?

Following the success of my Sunday Lunch gathering I am holding the official geek Christmas party.

Formal party wear is required - glitzy dresses for the girls and DJs (Tux) for the boys (unless they want to wear a glitzy dress) - sorry SASSY no PJs for this.

Partners and kids are welcome, partners must be nice, talk about nails if we want them to and be prepared to carry us home. Kids can be kids - they will be entertained upstairs by the fairies and goblins I have especially hired for the occasion.

Usual bar applies, please bring a bottle if you want though it is not essential except for Carl bringing a bottle of his 'NAILZOO wine just for me.

Anyone who doesn't have a partner will be supplied one of their choice from the following list
Sawyer from lost
David Beckham
Pierce Brosnan
George Clooney
Rod Stewart

I know some of them are married but hey its only one night !

All our lovely pets are welcome but please remember this is the home of a princess who can be a bit possesive with her dinosaur.

All air fares etc covered - beds to crash in aplenty

See you all at 7.30 ?

So what day is it?

Teri x:Love:

Ah! I'm quite close to you too but have plans, keep me in mind for your next bash!

Have a fab time! Teri x:Love:

Well im getting my gladrags on as we speak, i popped up to Harrods this am and picked myself up a lovley little number all sparkly and veerry expensive, ill be sure to bring a bottle or two although it sounds to me like you dont need anymore today!!!! xx

Well im getting my gladrags on as we speak, i popped up to Harrods this am and picked myself up a lovley little number all sparkly and veerry expensive, ill be sure to bring a bottle or two although it sounds to me like you dont need anymore today!!!! xx

Haven't actually started yet but the bar opens early for parties.

Why did you go to Harrods ? You could have gone designer for my bash.:D

i`ll try my best to make it adele i`m hoping to start the festive drinking at about 5 ish today just feel in the mood. i`m already in gold glitter!!:p

i`ll try my best to make it adele i`m hoping to start the festive drinking at about 5 ish today just feel in the mood. i`m already in gold glitter!!:p

Well come early then I shall start about then;)

At such short notice i can't get anything new,i'll have to chuck on my old d&g lbd with my mui mui's :lol:

So what are you goung to wear? I am going to a lot of trouble for this so it better be good, and ill have D Beckham if thats ok (secretly id rather bring Ben Fogle as hes sooo lovely but i think he might be too posh for us geeks and cant see him talking nails!!!)Make sure there is plenty of room for my stretched limo on your drive! xx

well I've got Jeeves to crank up the helicopter, I've got my outfit ready that make the Devil Wears Prada look like rags, but I'm just gonna have to borrow one of those men ... can't decide between Rod and Pierce, but I think Pierce wins it by a whisker ... he can stir AND shake me ANYTIME! So tally ho and bottoms up, I'll be there 7.30 prompt ...

OI JEEVES WHADYA MEAN YOUR CHOPPER'S NOT WORKING?!!!! :lick: :D Hmm I may have to be fashionably late, you just can't get the staff these days!

Well hubbie will be too tired so i will be bringing Daniel Craig if thats ok.
I will have to wear the same versace dress i wore at cannes as its such short notice.
Daniel will be picking me up in the Aston about 7ish so see you later.Think ive got a few magnums of bolly in the fridge so i'll bring them along.

With pleasure. I'd love to :Love: be there

Attachments

• zoo_booze.jpg
    zoo_booze.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 86
ROD STWART???

I'll have a glass with you all later xx o0h what to wear!!

Nailzoo Is your supersonic private jet big enough to bring a few of these so you can share?......ill pay you ! xx :D

OOOPS, i think I lost my watch while stuffing the turkey, please take small bites .:D

OOOPS, i think I lost my watch while stuffing the turkey, please take small bites .:D

turkey:lick: :lick: :lick: :lick: :lick:

Count me in, i'll bring my fella as he is a singer and musician so he can entertain us all whilst we get merry:D !

Ooohhh - great!

Just got in from work - will go get ready now - only best glad rags will do!

I will need to fetch a bottle on the way.

Hubby cant make it I am afraid so is it OK for me to bring my best mate Robbie Williams with me?

Where in Horsham is the party - the Black Jug ???

Eva

Latest posts

Back