Want to come to my Christmas party ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
erm I think you need to read earlier in the thread, that isn't my knickers! :o

OH - forgot - whose knickers have you got on now then!

No that's me with my feet in the air, I went the wrong way and fell in!
Sass you need a beaver wax and that aint oeys wig then lol ...
oey get in the limo . your shoes are on the bonnet and your wig is hanging of the real spoiler.....

Sass you need a beaver wax and that aint oeys wig then lol ...
oey get in the limo . your shoes are on the bonnet and your wig is hanging of the real spoiler.....

I'm here - put your foot down driver!

where is the driver gone to? FFS Sassy let the man go you nympho what not.... Oh I need another pee...........

Right I think I've made enough of a prat of myself so I've got Jeeves to get his chopper ready and we're offski! Niiiiiight :D

Can you keep the noise down out there please. i have been informed if you dont then men in uniform will come and take you away...........actually make as much noise as you like!!!!

Can you keep the noise down out there please. i have been informed if you dont then men in uniform will come and take you away...........actually make as much noise as you like!!!!

Queue here for the men in uniforms!:D i'm in front.

I'm off too - Adele, where ever you are - thanks for a great party - sorry about the mess, have the staff tidy up in the morning.

Handcuffs are a must girls so co-operate nicely!

Right Oey or no Oey I have to go, great party Adele..............

Thank you all for coming,

I SAID THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING - BIT FRAGILE ARE WE ?

I managed to secure 1 bottle of Carls wine (will treasure it always or at least until I drink it)

Ishould like to apologise to those of you who were disturbed by the contingent on the patio and the carp lake (fish pond indeed) The more respectable of you didn't need to be told to wear undies.

Will take an army to clear up this morning - I must go and direct operations

By the way, Pierce was funnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Oooh I like cyber parties, you can drink all night and no hangover. thanks for a great time Adele, it was wicked!

sorry i slopped off early guys but david came looking for posh noticed the dress i was wearing was the same decided i looked better in it and took me down to the west wing for a night of seduction and rampent passion. my god Adele there`s some empty bottles floating in your pool babe. :Love:

oohhh sorry missed the cleaning up... i just got up.. no hangover here either, god sass how much did we drink last night... and who threw up on my shoes:sad:

Where did you disappear to Adele?

Did a disappearing act with the limo driver and cant remember a thing?!?!?!?

Where did you disappear to Adele?

Did a disappearing act with the limo driver and cant remember a thing?!?!?!?

Ah well Pierce and I................................

Latest posts

Back