Want to find the CND of lash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Hi skin geeks

My name is Karen and Ive come over from nails. Im looking into training in lashes, Im from Near Lakeside shopping centre in Essex. I currently have several certificates in nails from CND.

So Im looking for lash training and I want it as in-depth and passionate as cnd is about nails. I don't want a grab money and run sort of company.

Does anyone have an suggestions of who to use or who to avoid. Im not looking for cheap training either whatever it costs to be a good lash technician. Also how long am I looking at before I can do a decent client paying set. It has taken me three years to perfect my acrylic nails lol :o

thank you xxxxx

Hi

I've just trained with eyelash emporium, they were really good and thorough. The kit isn't bad either I'd recommend them.

As for how long it takes to do a great set, it all depends how you pick it up. I was the slower one of my group but I'm just going to practice as much as possible.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

I've just trained with eyelash emporium, they were really good and thorough. The kit isn't bad either I'd recommend them.

As for how long it takes to do a great set, it all depends how you pick it up. I was the slower one of my group but I'm just going to practice as much as possible.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you lovely,

I will have a look into them, would you mind pm me the cost of the course just so I can compare to others. good luck with your lashes Im sure you will be very good xxx

I would deffo have a good look into nouveau. I'm trained in 'let's go lashes' this was a 3 day course (1day being your graduation) in this we learnt 3 different types if lash extentions and they were all quick profitable treatments. I also trained in LVL with nouveau, this is a treatment on the natural lashes which give a extentions look but without the hassle of false lashes. I feel nouveau cater for all types if lash clients offering quick, profitable treatments and can build you up a regular client base. Hope this has helped you, in my eyes nouvea are the lash version of cnd! (The creative academy of Manchester do allow nouveau to hold training there) it's fab! X

thank you that is very interesting, I work part time as a school cook and currently have just had lash extensions however the lady thought because off the heat I might be better with a lash lift instead.

Im not in anyway beauty trained so would I still be eligible for lvl do you know. xx

thank you that is very interesting, I work part time as a school cook and currently have just had lash extensions however the lady thought because off the heat I might be better with a lash lift instead.

Im not in anyway beauty trained so would I still be eligible for lvl do you know. xx

Yeah, I'm only 16 and haven't gone to college yet! Have just been salon trained for 1 year really, the course was brill- the theory was so detailed but easy enough if you concentrate and the tutors are brill, the practice is also fab tutors were always there to correct me and answer any questions. They also keep in touch with you afterwards and always answer calls if you've got any questions x

Latest posts

Back