Want to learn one on one with a tutor from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaC321a

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been searching google for ages trying to find out if its possible to be taught at home with a tutor, I live in Dorchester in Dorset - I have seen it is possible in Liverpool, but nothing local. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Hi and welcome to the site.

Have you contacted any nail companies to see if they offer 1-2-1's at home?

Hello!

I have been searching google for ages trying to find out if its possible to be taught at home with a tutor, I live in Dorchester in Dorset - I have seen it is possible in Liverpool, but nothing local. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Hi Emma and welcome to the site hope you find it well worth joining.

In answer to you question darling I personally only know about www.youngnail.co.uk the offer one to one training up and down the country. There mayby some othe companys out there that offer this service.

Hope this has been of help to you darling:hug:

Oh thanks very much - yes ive just been on their site and that could be successful!! (spelling?)

I have contacted a few local salons that do training programs but they dont do one on one, which is why ive been been on the internet for ages searching! So have you heard any feedback on young nails?

Oh thanks very much - yes ive just been on their site and that could be successful!! (spelling?)

I have contacted a few local salons that do training programs but they dont do one on one, which is why ive been been on the internet for ages searching! So have you heard any feedback on young nails?

Hi Hun

You could Check the treads on young nails. I am the Scottish Educator for them and love the product.

What I suggest you should do is start a new thread asking for feed back on young nails products form other users so that you get a true picture of the service and products.

hope this as been of some help
Kind regards:hug:

Hiya,

You could try NSI Nails, I have a 1-2-1 booked with them at home in September on skill building, as I have recently qualified from college. They are based in Manchester but just give them a call. :lol:

HTH's :hug:

Hi I live in Lancashire and trained with Young Nails. Their products and training are superb. I trained one to one with Stephen the director at their place in St Annes, Lancashire. You do one days training in reverse sculpts, go away and do 15 sets, take your photographic evidence back with you after 3 weeks along with the model you took on your first day. It sounds very quick but its excellent and thorough.
Have a nose on their website on the link above...
Good luck, Julie

Latest posts

Back