Want to make hair extension treatment a bit special

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
So im really excited to have some booking for full paying ( healthy profit) hair extension clients !
Im in city centre and have marked my prices against area and competition although i probably still fall at the lower end!

How ever i want to make the treatment a little bit special!

Something complementary !
I was thinking of a free spray tan voucher or something but would like to have a little complementary package put together

Any suggestions ?

Thats nice maybe do a little bag with aftercare leaflets, tangle teaserand voucher? I got a few tangle teasers on offer at the werehouse i work atso was going to do something similar x

Thats nice maybe do a little bag with aftercare leaflets, tangle teaserand voucher? I got a few tangle teasers on offer at the werehouse i work atso was going to do something similar x

You read my mind lol sounds fab

I was thinking of laminating the aftercare leaflet to some gold glitter card so it can be stood up somewhere they can see it often

Ooo exciting

Yes I think a little aftercare package would be nice. Along with instructions you can give an extension brush and maybe some nice leave in conditioner or treatment spray? Xx

Latest posts

Back