Want to start offering facial electrical treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha.c

Reaction score
Hi.
I am level 3 trained and I would like to add some electrical facials to my treatment menu. I would really love an LED mask like Dermalux but that's way too expensive for me right now. I'm thinking maybe galvanic or microcurrent. Could anyone tell me how to find a decent machine? What specs to look for etc? And what do you think would be the minimum I would have to spend for a good machine?
Or would you suggest something completely different??
Hope someone can help.
Thanks.

Hi! Clients like the idea of “rollers” infusing product deeply into their skin, but it’s important to use a good product. I personally don’t like the idea of using a wholesaler’s own branded products, but as long as you don’t have clients with very sensitive skin you will be fine and clients will like the results.

I suggest you investigate Beauty Deals Direct. and Salon Facial Machine | Buy Electric Facial Machine | Upto 40% OFF

These two websites are run by the same company and they supplied my old training school (The London School of Beauty and Makeup) which is the leading beauty school in Europe. The Head of Beauty had a very good relationship with the company and recommended them. I bought several basic machines from them when I started up and I’ve still got them. They work fine. They have a stand at the beauty shows, I got to know Paul the owner (we always say hi) and I’ve seen many of their machines in the flesh and the quality is great,

I’ve seen this machine and it is lovely Modern Galvanic Machine. It’s got bigger “heads”, feels great in the hands and looks good. I’m sure it will impress and reassure your clients. The supplier really knows his stuff but he doesn’t offer a handholding service if you don’t feel confident to carry our treatments -he’s used to well trained purchasers.

As you want micro current as well I’d recommend this 4 in one 4 in 1 Anti-Age Facial Machine. Ultrasonic is included and a sonic scrubber - both great additions to include and yoi’ve got the convenience of only one machine. It’s also got nice “fat” heads.

If you want refresher training as well, I’d recommend Salon Serve. I’ve never been on their courses or purchased their machines but I started out with a therapist who bought machines and products from them.

Salon Serve do some nice products. When I first started up I was on a mission to find a great lash tint, now I use Appraise, but for a long time I used Salon Serve because I really really liked it. I found out they used a German company (I tracked the company down and asked them who they sold through and they directed me to Salon Serve). I was very impressed that Salon Serve were using this German company who, at the time, were the best and it gave me a more favourable impression of Salon Serve. I still use Salon Serve’s after wax lavender and geranium lotion and after wax oil and my clients really like these products.

Here are a couple of equipment wholesalers I've used in the past - all perfectly fine to buy as you have already done your training to use them.

https://www.ellisons.co.uk/equipment/facial/https://www.hofbeauty.co.uk/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=12
Often you find the exact same unit for sale with different wholesalers so make sure you search around to get the best price or discounts for new customers.

Alternatively you could train with a specific company to use their machine & products e.g. Crystal Clear - they have all the systems!

Personally, I think microcurrent sells the best if you can only go for one machine at the moment.
There are also pre-loved units out there on ebay at a good price but check out the seller carefully and get it serviced before use.

Hi! Clients like the idea of “rollers” infusing product deeply into their skin, but it’s important to use a good product. I personally don’t like the idea of using a wholesaler’s own branded products, but as long as you don’t have clients with very sensitive skin you will be fine and clients will like the results.

I suggest you investigate Beauty Deals Direct. and Salon Facial Machine | Buy Electric Facial Machine | Upto 40% OFF

These two websites are run by the same company and they supplied my old training school (The London School of Beauty and Makeup) which is the leading beauty school in Europe. The Head of Beauty had a very good relationship with the company and recommended them. I bought several basic machines from them when I started up and I’ve still got them. They work fine. They have a stand at the beauty shows, I got to know Paul the owner (we always say hi) and I’ve seen many of their machines in the flesh and the quality is great,

I’ve seen this machine and it is lovely Modern Galvanic Machine. It’s got bigger “heads”, feels great in the hands and looks good. I’m sure it will impress and reassure your clients. The supplier really knows his stuff but he doesn’t offer a handholding service if you don’t feel confident to carry our treatments -he’s used to well trained purchasers.

As you want micro current as well I’d recommend this 4 in one 4 in 1 Anti-Age Facial Machine. Ultrasonic is included and a sonic scrubber - both great additions to include and yoi’ve got the convenience of only one machine. It’s also got nice “fat” heads.

If you want refresher training as well, I’d recommend Salon Serve. I’ve never been on their courses or purchased their machines but I started out with a therapist who bought machines and products from them.

Salon Serve do some nice products. When I first started up I was on a mission to find a great lash tint, now I use Appraise, but for a long time I used Salon Serve because I really really liked it. I found out they used a German company (I tracked the company down and asked them who they sold through and they directed me to Salon Serve). I was very impressed that Salon Serve were using this German company who, at the time, were the best and it gave me a more favourable impression of Salon Serve. I still use Salon Serve’s after wax lavender and geranium lotion and after wax oil and my clients really like these products.
I know I am 4 months late, but just wanted to say thank you to you both for your helpful replies!! xx

Here are a couple of equipment wholesalers I've used in the past - all perfectly fine to buy as you have already done your training to use them.

https://www.ellisons.co.uk/equipment/facial/https://www.hofbeauty.co.uk/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=12
Often you find the exact same unit for sale with different wholesalers so make sure you search around to get the best price or discounts for new customers.

Alternatively you could train with a specific company to use their machine & products e.g. Crystal Clear - they have all the systems!

Personally, I think microcurrent sells the best if you can only go for one machine at the moment.
There are also pre-loved units out there on ebay at a good price but check out the seller carefully and get it serviced before use.
I know I am 4 months late, but just wanted to say thank you to you both for your helpful replies!! xx

Hi.
I am level 3 trained and I would like to add some electrical facials to my treatment menu. I would really love an LED mask like Dermalux but that's way too expensive for me right now. I'm thinking maybe galvanic or microcurrent. Could anyone tell me how to find a decent machine? What specs to look for etc? And what do you think would be the minimum I would have to spend for a good machine?
Hope someone can help.
Thanks.
Hey! Just seen your post and I have a dermaco pro VX machine for sale. RRP £7,000 I am looking for £1,000 as I am emigrating to Australia. It has led light therapy, micro current, microdermabrasion etc if you are interested? I am Leicester based Thank you Rosie

Hey! Just seen your post and I have a dermaco pro VX machine for sale. RRP £7,000 I am looking for £1,000 as I am emigrating to Australia. It has led light therapy, micro current, microdermabrasion etc if you are interested? I am Leicester based Thank you Rosie
Hi. Thanks for this but it is not really what I am looking for. Hope you manage to sell it, and good luck in Aus. xx

Hi.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks.
Hello
I have used HOF beauty machines and Charlton both have stood the test of time and are reasonably priced
hope this help X

Latest posts

Back