Want to start spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tams.

Reaction score
hello,

i am looking for some help really.

i am not a beautician in any way but would really like to start doing spray tanning.

id asume that companys like fakebake etc are the best with training? but i really wouldnt know. also what would be the best equipment for me to buy. ill be doing part-time along side my full time admin job, so i would be mobile? i just have no clue on how to start? does anybody know approx how much it would cost to start up?? and advise would be fantastic :Love:

thank you :D:D

Hi I do mobile tannng and Gelish nails part time alongside my full time job.

There are many companies you could train with 2 popular ones are nouvatan and sienna x- fake bake has had problems in the past with stock Im not sure if this is still a current issue tho.

Best thing to do is look up tanning companies give them a bell see if they have trainers in your area and price ect then pick the course which is best for you.
The hplv maximist 5008 machine is the one i have and seems vvery popular with other geeks too its a great machine.

One you have done your training you will need to get insurance - salon gold, guild of beauty therapists are 2 that come to mind

You will need a tent and machine- have a look at offers out there cheapest is usually suntana or la tanning for this- you dont have to use the solution you train with or buy equipment from so best to contact tanning companies to get lots of samples to try before selecting a solution you want to use

so you will need a tent, machine, solution (in different shades to match to different skin tones i have 4 colours), barrier cream, couch roll, sticky feet or towels, hair caps, paper pants, baby wipes, client consultation cards

would be a good shout to do a website and get some business cards printed up to so all in all your talking about roughly £550 set up cost

I trained with wow factor 1 to 1 fantastic training with caroline I use organics and can highly reccommend the whole package:p

I trained with wow factor too! Their solutions (in my and all of my clients opinion) are much better ! Really natural looking . They really look after you aswell

Latest posts

Back