want to train in spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
hi all im thinking of training in spray tan this year and want to use either sienna-x or tantrick but cant seem to find anywhere to train in berkshire. looked on the website but nowhere near me seems to offer the training. do sienna or tantrick come to u to train u ? just wanted to know where to start .if anyone knows any where near me that offers this training tat would b fab!!

Most of the tantrick trainers will come to you to train you,
if you look for collin on here he is the owner of wow products who now own tantrick, he will put you in touch with your nearest trainer,
put wowproducts in the search facility at the top of the page and that should find him hun hth

ok cool thanks!!!!!!x

hi all im thinking of training in spray tan this year and want to use either sienna-x or tantrick but cant seem to find anywhere to train in berkshire. looked on the website but nowhere near me seems to offer the training. do sienna or tantrick come to u to train u ? just wanted to know where to start .if anyone knows any where near me that offers this training tat would b fab!!
Hi Vicky,
I can certainly see if I can help you on the Tantrick element of your question...either PM me or contact me directly at any time to suit yourself.
Best regards
Collin

Sienna x will come and train you in your home or salon, in fact it will probably be me that will come and train you!

We also have dedicated training venues around the country, your nearest would probably be our Gatwick venue

Hope that helps

Victoria

Last edited:
Hi Victoria

I am also looking to buy kit & train with Sienna X. If a trainer comes to you, is it the same cost as it is to go to one of the training centres?
Thanks

Hi Victoria

I am also looking to buy kit & train with Sienna X. If a trainer comes to you, is it the same cost as it is to go to one of the training centres?
Thanks
Most companies will charge travel expenses if they are to come to you hth

Latest posts

Back