Want to try a new mascara-Dreamweave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought some 'theyre real' today as im desperate but gonna order some dreamweave tmoz, can u do it online? X

Hi, I googled dream weave and bought from the luxury beauty company. £12 plus £2 postage- came next day :) x

I've been using dream weave for about a year now. I love it. One coat for normal day wear, or several coats for going out. I suffer panda eyes with most other mascaras. Don't with this!

I'm interested in purchasing some, which is better for retailing the one in the black box or the one in the gold box?!!

Might sound like a stupid question but I've just Googled it and can't find a main supplier. Where do I buy it from please?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha ive found it :)

Hahaha :)

Going to post my results today, I boufht construct and extension and neither one look amy good let alone like your pics? Do you guys use a lash curler or anything? I could have bought theyre real for the same price I am so frustrated as was so excited to try dreamweave!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396354291.397878.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396354303.277894.jpg

These are my with and without of the black one this is about 3 coats (usually do 3-5 for a night out, 1-2 for work)

Going to post my results today, I boufht construct and extension and neither one look amy good let alone like your pics? Do you guys use a lash curler or anything? I could have bought theyre real for the same price I am so frustrated as was so excited to try dreamweave!

No lash curlers on mine at all,
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396354428.159865.jpg

I dont get why mine looks rubbish!

I dont get why mine looks rubbish!

I use the one in a black tube and just layer it up to get those results

I've got the gold tube. Are there any differences between the gold and black?

At pro beauty, the sales girl said the gold one (construct) was more of a conditioner and day mascara and the black was extensionist, so for a dramatic false lash effect. I bought both :(

Aaargh why is it so spidery on me :(

Ok these are my pics. Tried adding several coats after and it ended up spidery, all clumped together. After 2-3 coats its ok but not amazing. Am so disappointed as thought it would be amazing like some pics on here.

2nd pic is after 1 coat and 3rd pic is after 3 coats. Last pic is after 3 coats.

Attachments

• 1396362837437.jpg
    1396362837437.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
At pro beauty, the sales girl said the gold one (construct) was more of a conditioner and day mascara and the black was extensionist, so for a dramatic false lash effect. I bought both :(

Argh I never knew that!! Oh well it doesn't smudge which was what I was originally looking for. But still, wish I had other one now! Xx

Ok these are my pics. Tried adding several coats after and it ended up spidery, all clumped together. After 2-3 coats its ok but not amazing. Am so disappointed as thought it would be amazing like some pics on here.

You must be putting too much mascara on the brush. And don't let it dry before applyng more as it will just clump it up

Nicola! Xxx

Yeah thats when I applied several coats to experiment but as you can see from the first two pics with 1 or 2 coats its barely any difference.

I've worked in makeup for 5 years so if ita that much hard work to get a good effect that I still cant figure it out then its not worth it lol.

Has anyone found that their lashes are actually thicker after using the lash construct for 15days?

Latest posts

Back