Want to try a new mascara-Dreamweave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Ive heard a lot about dreamweave mascara, what makes it so good? Im using benefit theyre real at the mo, but ran out. Should i try dreamweave or stick with benefit? X

I bought it at pro beauty and was really excited after all I've heard. But I'm disappointed! I love theyre real and will go back to it, although it does smudge a bit onto my eyelids.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it's amazing. It's sold like hot cakes in my salon. People who have used YSL mascara have swapped over to Dreamweave and won't go back.
I get asked all the time by my clients if my lashes are real or is it extensions cos of how long it can make my lashes go!! I think it's brilliant

I think it's brill too and have just got it in my salon and sold a fair few already x

Sent from my SM-P600 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just bought this! It arrived today so I'm trying it out tomo :) will let you know!

My clients love it too. They constantly tell me people ask them if they have lash extensions!

I also bought it at Pro-Beauty and think it's really good.

I like it because it doesn't flake or smudge, and also really enhances both length and thickness of lashes.

Dream weave Lash construct is a great very day mascara. Brought the Lash extension from pro beauty & that's great for evenings out etc. Lash construct has flown off the shelf & hoping to retail both soon

It didn't go under my eyes yesterday (yay!) but I can't say it makes my eyelashes look that great... I may try putting on another coat. Today I've put 2 on. Any tips on application? Xx

I stock this mascara and have sold tons of the stuff!! Only mascara I wear and I have clients on a repeat order list so whenever I order in automatically order for them! The guys are fantastic and I receive my order the next working day, I live in the Channel Islands so this is fantastic!!

Not the greatest pic but this is my cousin after she quickly tried it, she's orders all the time now x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396011592.589176.jpg

Thats amazing! Wil post a pic of mine, it just looks like regular mascara :-(

Mine looks nothing like that picture! Not sure if doing something wrong!

I think it's brill too and have just got it in my salon and sold a fair few already x

Sent from my SM-P600 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey! Can you tell me who the supplier is please? I'm interested 😊

I sell it in my salon and its nearly all gone im very pleased with it and will be re ordering:)

I bought it today and I have to say I'm in Love with it, it's amazing!! I have one eye done here and the other without :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396055322908.jpg
    1396055322908.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 307
Who supplies this product for salon stock please? I'm interested in ordering some in!

The company have stated that they are not taking on any more stockists in the country for the next few months as there are enough stockists just now. But it's wrinkle regime that you need to contact. They will keep your details on file until a place in your area becomes available

Nicola! Xxx

The company have stated that they are not taking on any more stockists in the country for the next few months as there are enough stockists just now. But it's wrinkle regime that you need to contact. They will keep your details on file until a place in your area becomes available

Nicola! Xxx

Thanks so much Nicola! 😊

You are more than welcome!! X

Nicola! Xxx

I brought some 'theyre real' today as im desperate but gonna order some dreamweave tmoz, can u do it online? X

Latest posts

Back