wanted. . . . clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
hi
i rent a room in a hair salon and have done leaflet drops got a web site and all is ok( well always could be better), anyway i want to do more nails and the girl i rent from says i could put a nail bar in the salon so im not hid in my room. the thing is i dont want to spend a ton of money for nothing do you guys think i will get any busyer by been in the salon i think it will create more intrest but my hubby thinks i shouldnt bother and save the money
HELP :rolleyes:

Been seen always helps,
you could just buy a cheap desk, there was a post last week sometime about some one buying a portable desk from a camping shop for £25,
you could always put an advert on the wall saying along the lines of while waiting for your perm or colour to take why not treat yourself to a manicure or pedicure and do it for a special price ?

definately be in the shop front. it will gain interest of the hair clients, not to mention the fact that while your hidden away in your little room, there could be potential clients walking past! try offering a free polish for the hair clients if your really quiet some days (god forbid....we all have those days!) In my experience, the best form of advertisement is to be seen by people! forget mail drops, ads, posters, vouchering! just let them see you working, even if your doing a friends nails for free.....no one knows there not a paying customer!!! and also....dont be ''too available'' if you ge what im sayin! all the best in your venture! C xxxx

thanx chicks,
iv just changed to ezflow and want the world to see the fab loverly loverly fab colours :green:. just looked at a purex nail desk so much money :cry: but dont want hair clients banging on about smells:mad:

thanx chicks,
iv just changed to ezflow and want the world to see the fab loverly loverly fab colours :green:. just looked at a purex nail desk so much money :cry: but dont want hair clients banging on about smells:mad:
theres a cheapy shop in doncaster town centre and i got a lovely breakfast bar for about forty quid, with chairs. beech effect and metal. i have 'proper' desks in my salon, but have the breakfast bar for the bits i do at home. hope this helps hun R xx perm lotion stinks as bad as liquid anyWay lol!

Latest posts

Back