Wanted Natural Nail model Gmex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattyfox

Reaction score
Can someone help me please, sadly i cannot use my usual model or even my back up for gmex due to circumstance and am in desparate need for a natural nail model for the GMEX competition on the 15th October.

you need to be available on saturday the 14th for a practise sesssion and on the 15th for the competition. We then go for lunch and have to hang around till the results are called approx 4.30.

I need someone who has nice nail beds and nice nails not enhancements of any kind and if you live near to manchester even better. Also you cannot have any tattos or identifying marks on the hands and arms

If you look in my gallery you can see the nails i produced last year for the comp and get a rough idea of what i am looking for. i dont need a real deep c curve or anything like that as you do for the enhcancement categories.

I am particulary interest if you are of Asian or caribbean desent. i f you can help me please send your pictures to [email protected]

oh lucia

what has happened for you to end up with no model ,i hope some one can help you hun i would but you definatley wouldnt win with my mitts lol

good luck

Are Creative having a stand there if so could you not ask if anyone from the show/stand/company could help you out???

i wouldnt have thought so marilyn, they will all be working and to be honest most fo them wear enhancements.

Lisa thank you hun, sadly we have had some bereavements in the family and karen cannot come with me.

i wouldnt have thought so marilyn, they will all be working and to be honest most fo them wear enhancements.

Lisa thank you hun, sadly we have had some bereavements in the family and karen cannot come with me.

Tried any of the Cuticles girls?????

next on the agenda lol x

I live in Yorkshire and will be going to GMex and have long nails which are in good condition - i can make myself available if you get stuck.

Not sure if i can make myself available on the saturday but if not i would glady do lots of TLC in the week leading up.

Anyway PM me if I can be of help

Hi - Do you need much natural nail length?:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back