Wanted to share!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffy

Reaction score
I'm so pleased with myself!!!
Silly really, but I have just done a set of brisa gels for my client who is getting married. It's the first time I have thought, actually they are quite good!!! I am very hard to please!! And a bit of a perfectionist!

I'm still learning and have been reading the fantastic book, mail class by Gigi. It's fab and has really helped me.
Well the proof is in the wearing I suppose!!! I dread getting a phone call or text saying they have come off!!! Fingers crossed this time, but I was extremely picky with my prep!!! So they should stick like glue!!!

I'm so pleased with myself!!!
Silly really, but I have just done a set of brisa gels for my client who is getting married. It's the first time I have thought, actually they are quite good!!! I am very hard to please!! And a bit of a perfectionist!

I'm still learning and have been reading the fantastic book, mail class by Gigi. It's fab and has really helped me.
Well the proof is in the wearing I suppose!!! I dread getting a phone call or text saying they have come off!!! Fingers crossed this time, but I was extremely picky with my prep!!! So they should stick like glue!!!

Ah well done, you sound like me, it has to be perfect or I'm not happy! Frustrating at times mind :(
Im sure you won't get a call but I done some last week and keep thinking shall I text to see how they are! (I haven't btw) x x

Ah well done and thanks for sharing x

Latest posts

Back