Wanting a re-style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xnailsbylisax

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I currently have long (ish hair. I am wanting a re-style but not sure which to have. I'n wanting it quite short as in just above shoulders but the thing is, i have a HUGE forehead & quite a round face/wide jaw .. Not sure which style would suit me. I like the below pics but would they suit my face shape? & i'm afraid i can't post a pic of myself as i hate takin pics lol x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379265091.383752.jpg

Personally I like the bottom left pic best but the top right would also suit your face shape. You want to go for something with a side fringe or full fringe and the length just below your jaw line.xx

Last edited:
I have a wide jaw and round face and I've had the top left cut before :) I think any cut can work as long as it's cut right and adjusted to you x

Personally I like the bottom left pic best but the top right would also suit your face shape. You want to go for something with a side fringe or full fringe and the length just below your jaw line.xx

The fringe in the bottom left is how my fringe is now so i was swaying towards that pic :) xx

I have a wide jaw and round face and I've had the top left cut before :) I think any cut can work as long as it's cut right and adjusted to you x

I love the top left but my hair isn't as thick as that plus i don't think that fringe would suit me. Also, it looks like it'd need styling every morning & i just like to wake up & brush it haha xx

In that case, the top right looks pretty easy to style! Just looks like an angled bob with long layers. Depending on your hair should look after itself :) x

And you've still got the length around the face too with that cut which will be flattering with your face shape x

I think that style makes people look a little bit old :/ probably get stick for saying that lol but that style would age me loads i think. I'm determined to have all this length chopped off though :) x

Go for the bottom left as you say your fringe is cut like this so you know it suits you and the style is defo more modern than the other three 😊xx

Go for the bottom left as you say your fringe is cut like this so you know it suits you and the style is defo more modern than the other three 😊xx

Ooh i'm glad you agree when i said they look abit dated. Not on everyone mind, just that style on me would age me. Imm gonna do the bottom lift :) gonna have it a darker blonde like a caramel colour then have some highlights xx

Caramel blonde with lighter blonde highlights sounds lush! I think a few low lights would look nice too. I like this style myself but have the wrong face shape �� xx

I'm quite a harsh bright blonde at monent i hate it! But gonna change it :) aww i'm sure you haven't. It probably won't even suit my face but i'm fed up if having long hair x

Try to think of it as oval is the "perfect" face shape so what do you need to do to make your face oval..
A round face needs hair covering the sides to slim it
And a large forehead needs semi covering so it doesn't feel so far away from the eye brows... Hope that makes sense
Also all those photos are styled straightened blow dried- if your not good at styling these styles will be harder to achieve at home

I straighten my hair anyway so that's not a problem :) i was thinking more of having to back comb it to get the volume x

Latest posts

Back