Wanting good toners for brassy hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilieannayiah

Reaction score
I normally use Wella, but going off it at the moment.
What toners are good for pee bleached hair? Preferably ash.
Thanks

I normally use Wella, but going off it at the moment.
What toners are good for pee bleached hair? Preferably ash.
Thanks

L'oreal has some beautiful shades if you are looking for something cheaper I used NXT which is available at Capital & I have to admit being wella & l'oreal trained I am really impressed with the toners. 10/02 is my favourite of them all. The ash toners are really beautiful, i found wellas toners to be really strong the /1 just grabs like no other.

Thank you, I was thinking 10/8 Koleston? Her hair is around an 8 at the moment & a little brassy. Planning on pre lightening all over & toning ... her hair lifts very well

This is her hair at the moment

Attachments

• received_1027040714029056.jpeg
    received_1027040714029056.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 66
I do love goldwell's toners at the moment. They do a 9 and 10 silver depending on what depth your after. X

Thank-you, I'll have a look at their shade chart now, want it to stay light. Want to eliminate brassy tones whilst keeping her hair light xx

Wella 8/81, 9/16, 7/89

Thank you, I was thinking 10/8 Koleston? Her hair is around an 8 at the moment & a little brassy. Planning on pre lightening all over & toning ... her hair lifts very well

Try using Color touch...I find they tone better than Koleston.

Latest posts

Back