Wanting to achieve silver/white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Njh

Reaction score
Iv got a friend whos hair i bleach with 9% then tone with 10av looks great for a week then looks yellow after a week even when using silver shampoo. Iv read a few things about affinage gothic collection but i cant seem to find what im looking for, any links or what colour i need would be apprciated, thanks geeks

Iv got a friend whos hair i bleach with 9% then tone with 10av looks great for a week then looks yellow after a week even when using silver shampoo. Iv read a few things about affinage gothic collection but i cant seem to find what im looking for, any links or what colour i need would be apprciated, thanks geeks

First of all, don't bleach with 9% it's unneeded and that's why you're not achieving the result you're after.

20 vol for half an hour, rinse, condition then 10 vol for half an hour would be much better...as for gothic collection, you'd need the platinum, it's either 9,117 or 10,117, on dry hair with 10 vol for 45 mins after bleaching to a pale yellow x

Latest posts

Back