Wanting to go vegan with manicures, pedicures, wax and tinting. Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmumzoe

Reaction score
Hello , I’m wanting to go fully vegan next year .
I offer gel nails , manicures , pedicures , waxing , tinting and spray tans .
I would love some recommendations for products to help me succeed in this venture .
I look forward to hearing from you all . Z x

Most products are cruelty free now unless from China, vita liberata tan organic, vegan, the manicure company gel polish, Jax wax or outback organics,

Hello , I’m wanting to go fully vegan next year .
I offer gel nails , manicures , pedicures , waxing , tinting and spray tans .
I would love some recommendations for products to help me succeed in this venture .
I look forward to hearing from you all . Z x

Hi! There’s a few posts on here I’ve shared on before have a search. I could share all my products and it’s all well and good but you have to remember that your clients, their preferences and the quality of the product is first and foremost what we use might not be right for you.

When I went vegan I changed my whole product range to follow suit. That was only 4 years ago and it’s changed a hell of a lot for the better since then. Much easier to access info now.

Start by finding out about everything you already have, ask the manufacturers. You may well be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck! x

... Maybe offering Vegan friendly products and treatments is a good marketing idea?

I'll have to check out which of my products are vegan friendly and remove the wool cover from my couch. I assume I'll be ok with sugaring? as long as the mix doesn't use honey!

Latest posts

Back