Wanting to update my skills!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet-Rose

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've worked as a beauty therapist for over 6 years now and although I enjoy my job and am very confident in all treatments which I'm qualified to do, I feel as though I need to brush up on my skills. I work for a small business and unfortunately my employer rarely sends me on any training and doesn't seem interested in looking at new products or new treatments that we could offer. The salon is dated and we aren't offering clients anything remotely exciting anymore and this is very frustrating for me as I think clients will eventually get bored. (But that's a whole other story!)
Anyway it just feels very stagnant and I've decided to take matters in to my own hands.

So I was wondering if anybody might know the best place to start when looking for "refresher" courses or perhaps a Brazilian/Hollywood course. I live in the south west but would happily travel further a field for good training!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - Thanks! x

You should try searching 'kim lawless' on here... if I did waxing I'd want to train with Kim from what I've read on here ;)

Lindsey x

Latest posts

Back