Warm air nail dryer

red_robin

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Hot air doesn't dry nail polish, save your money and invest in a good professional quick dry nail polish such as CND Vinylux. There are some useful quick dry top coats if changing range is not possible, also a coat of cuticle oil will help dry the polish

red_robin

Hi, thanks. I guess I was thinking more for the IBX as I'd read warm air dryers were sufficient, but you're right probably not worth the money for polish drying, and I will be using Vinylux :)

I can't seem to find another dryer for IBX as all the ones I have seen are cold air only. Is the lamp from Louella Belle the best option?

Thanks xx

blossom

My local discount salon has this, quite annoying as some of my clients have been there in the past and ask me why I don't have one so i have to keep explaining xxx

IBUK

We are not a discount salon and have this. There is a warm setting for IBX and a cool setting for polish. Do not use the warm setting with vinylux will make it bubble.

Trinity

Brush Slayer Geek
Hi, thanks. I guess I was thinking more for the IBX as I'd read warm air dryers were sufficient, but you're right probably not worth the money for polish drying, and I will be using Vinylux :)

I can't seem to find another dryer for IBX as all the ones I have seen are cold air only. Is the lamp from Louella Belle the best option?

Thanks xx
You need a 'heat source' not necessarily a blower, I use an infrared lamp. I picked it up for about £10 from Amazon a few years back for a different reason but it works really well for IBX. Others have used a light bulb, although thats harder to achieve now LED bulbs are the norm.

blossom

We are not a discount salon and have this. There is a warm setting for IBX and a cool setting for polish. Do not use the warm setting with vinylux will make it bubble.
Sorry IBUK I didn't mean to word it like only the discount salons have them x

red_robin

Thanks all

I have this, its fab for IBX and I also use it for when the "little ladies" have mani/pedis. As they like to be like Mummy with they hands in something. Mine has flashing lights also which they love! My only gripe is..... Its bloody MASSIVE for mobile use (Which I am)

LouLou Harvey

I have this, its fab for IBX and I also use it for when the "little ladies" have mani/pedis. As they like to be like Mummy with they hands in something. Mine has flashing lights also which they love! My only gripe is..... Its bloody MASSIVE for mobile use (Which I am)
Your face is so familiar but I don't know where from?? I must be cracking up in my old age!

I use this for IBX the only down side is it is massive!
I thinking of getting the lamp from Louella Belle.

Lucyjane65

OPI Infinite Shine
I use the lamp from louelka belle it attaches clamps easily to the desk and works well with IBX