Warm bamboo massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtsal

Reaction score
Hi do any of you offer warm bamboo massage? I stopped massage due to painful wrists but I did do lava shell massage for a while but clients weren't that fussed with it and it was difficult controlling the heat. I've heard that warm bamboo massage is much better? Any views would be welcome before I book training.

Have you considered no hands massage?

I do 'warm' bamboo massage. But tbh, I've now dropped the 'warm' word as it's not really a heat treatment like hot stones...the warming of the bamboo is more just to make it feel nicer on the skin, cold/room temp bamboo doesn't feel very nice :p

Anyway to answer your question, it is a very good treatment to do for not putting too much pressure on your wrists. I get really good feedback from my clients, it's a much deeper massage and it really rolls and stretches out the muscles more. Men love it, and people with more padding... I must say it's a bit difficult and sometimes painful on really skinny people, tends to rattle over the bones a bit.

Hope this helps! x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm training in warm bamboo massage next Friday.

I have carpel tunnel in both wrists aswell as painful ganglion a (which are going to be removed and the capel tunnel operated on after I've had my baby)

I am hoping it will be nicer in my wrists, I love massage.

:)

Is there no way to keep them warmer? I'd say the heat would be a big part of it.

I use the vulsini massage bag keeps them lovely and warm :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the vulsini massage bag keeps them lovely and warm :)

Jojo77 where did you buy it? does it keep them warm enough for a full body massage? do you find it a popular treatment?

You can buy straight from vulsini or amazon it's made for bamboo . Keeps it warm throughout treatment . I've not found it popular as yet but only trained early this year . X

Last edited:
I'm going to do this course at the beginning of next year. Just wanted to jump on and say I have the vulsini hot stones bag and can't recommend it enough! It's so easy to use and the heat is consistent. They are also a great company to deal with. I'll be buying my bamboo kit from them.

Where do you do the training?

I'm training with teach therapy in Cardiff. Really looking forward to it :)

I've got a heat pad and sticks at her than the vulsini bag. Although it looks fab!

That's were I learnt mine :)

I'm looking to book this course but the equipment and vulsini bag is expensive - is it worth it? Thanks Alex

Training was fab. I loved the massage. I went for a different option than the vulsini bag. Once I have done enough massage to pay for the bag I will get it, it really is good.

So far it's been popular and I will be buying the bag after my next massage.

And teach therapy give you a discount code aswell. It's not much but every penny counts.

Training was fab. I loved the massage. I went for a different option than the vulsini bag. Once I have done enough massage to pay for the bag I will get it, it really is good.

So far it's been popular and I will be buying the bag after my next massage.

What did you go for instead of the vulsini bag?

Electric head pad and electric blanket. I've also heated small sticks in my towel cabby. I'm going to incorporate them into facials in the winter.

Hi geeks I'm doing a course in bamboo facial is there anyway I can get cheaper bamboo set xxx

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Electric head pad and electric blanket. I've also heated small sticks in my towel cabby. I'm going to incorporate them into facials in the winter.

Oh what a fab idea with using in facials x

I'm training in warm bamboo massage next Friday.

I have carpel tunnel in both wrists aswell as painful ganglion a (which are going to be removed and the capel tunnel operated on after I've had my baby)

I am hoping it will be nicer in my wrists, I love massage.

Could u let us know how u get on re your wrists & this treatment please? I'm trying to find alternatives to massage myself. Do u still offer massage with your wrists? X

Latest posts

Back