Warm blonde help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat2610

Reaction score
I do mostly ash/silver blondes and the thought of warm ones terrify me [emoji85] I’m so scared I’ll go to warm and it will look yellow!! What toners/techniques can you recommend? The client in question is having foils so I wAs thinking just add a warm low light?

Have a look at Illumina. Specifically 9/7 or 10/36. They’re warm colours but give a translucent coverage rather than a block colour so are softer looking and more forgiving.

I do mostly ash/silver blondes and the thought of warm ones terrify me [emoji85] I’m so scared I’ll go to warm and it will look yellow!! What toners/techniques can you recommend? The client in question is having foils so I wAs thinking just add a warm low light?
What brand do you use? And what base is the natural and coloured hair?

I’d love to know too I’m the same always doing ash/silver hair and now one of my clients wants to go warmer and I’m really worried and not sure what to use.! Iv used koleston illumina 10/69 previous and she wants more of a bright blonde not ashy/silver

I’d love to know too I’m the same always doing ash/silver hair and now one of my clients wants to go warmer and I’m really worried and not sure what to use.! Iv used koleston illumina 10/69 previous and she wants more of a bright blonde not ashy/silver
Try 10/ in illumina

Latest posts

Back