warm towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi
wats the easiest way to warm towels for treatments if your mobile???

I warm them in my 'nail microwave' (never used for fooed0 before you go then put them in a thermal bag - like the ones tescos sell if you get them hot enought they are still nice when you do the treatment...

shall i put cling film round them??

emmalouisa said:
shall i put cling film round them??

Do you mean before heating or to keep the heat in, if its the later i dont think that would work, you need a good insulation and cling film wont do this with the towels....may be the other geeks will have some other ideas...

the other option is a hot water bottle to put the clients hands on whilst wrapped in the towells if the purpose is to help the oils etc penetrate the skin!

just thought it would add moisture to the towels as well by using the cling film???

emmalouisa said:
just thought it would add moisture to the towels as well by using the cling film???

Hi Em

I dont understand do you mean keep the moisture in, then yes I guest it would but its just more expense - I think if you are doing a parafin wax then wrap the clients hands in cling film and wrap in towells you really dont have to warm the towells especially being mobile...I find this is enough to aid the absorbtion...

Lou

Latest posts

Back