Warming towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Im wanting to warm up some large towels for my treatments. But stuck as to how i could do it. How do you guys warm up towels to be wrapped around the client during a facial/body treatment? x

hi i use damp towels for manicure, wet them then put them in microwave give them a bit of a skake they can get HOT. dont know about dry what about a tumbel dryer hope this helps :)

Im wanting to warm up some large towels for my treatments. But stuck as to how i could do it. How do you guys warm up towels to be wrapped around the client during a facial/body treatment? x
When I had a treatment in the Sanctuary,London they had a wonderful heated underblanket,it was simply devine and I would love one for my business.I have seen various types at different prices,some are very expensive.Maybe you could even use a normal electric underblanket (certainly cheaper than the professional brands designed for salons),turn it on before client comes in,then off once she/he's on the couch.HTH

When I had a treatment in the Sanctuary,London they had a wonderful heated underblanket,it was simply devine and I would love one for my business.I have seen various types at different prices,some are very expensive.Maybe you could even use a normal electric underblanket (certainly cheaper than the professional brands designed for salons),turn it on before client comes in,then off once she/he's on the couch.HTH
This si exactly what i do Babs....which reminds me now wthe weather is alot colder,i must remember to switch it on before clients treatments...:green:

I find having an electric blanket turned down low is wonderful for the client...especially warming for the back:)

What a fantastic idea! Thankyou hun :hug:

ummm that is a good idea dont do to many body treatments rent a room in a hair salon bit to loud this may help my clients relax a bit more :green:

We used to use ordinary heated blankets on all of our treatment couches in the salon i used to work in,it makes so much difference and so many clients commented on it.Try Argos :green:

I got a towel cabi brand new off Ebay. Think it cost £70 and worth EVERY PENNY. Think it came from Germany.
Mine is the small one - size of a microwave and has 2 trays in it. You can fit rolled up mitts, flannels and towels in.
They had double ones for not much more money. Glad I got the small one.

I use it for everything, I clean feet for reflexology, I use them to remove cleanser in a facial.

I'm going to start offering algae wraps again and use the flannels to remove.

This probably won't help for the large towels, but the little ones can be dampened and warmed in an electric rice cooker jobbie, rather than spending a lot of money on a towel cabinet. It is a bit of a cheat, but it is certainly an option when you don't have the $$$

I really like the electric blanket idea, think I'm going to have to use that one.
I used to go to a woman for massages that used a heated towel rail so the towels would be nice and warm.

with the nights drawing in and the temperture dropping rapidly, the leccy blanket is a touch of pure luxury. steamed mitts to refresh the hands or feet or classy. warmed towels are pure heaven.

Hi, I use an electric blanket, its a really nice touch.

Just check though when you buy one, how quick it takes to heat up, as some can take for ever.

For the larger towels, maybe running them through a clothes dryer for half an hour just before the client arrives. They would be really warm when you took them out.

I don't know how long they would stay hot for though, I've never tried it.
I'm sitting in 40degree heat at the moment, so never had much use for hot towels myself, lol.

Latest posts

Back