Warming up platinum blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brienne87

Reaction score
I have a client who wanted platinum blonde hair. we used bleach with a volume 30 on her new growth and applied to roots last. we did a second application of bleach with volume 30 and got to that nice pale banana color. we then applied wella t18 on bleached hair first and then lastly to the rest of her hair. it came out a beautiful silvery platinum blonde. 2 weeks later she comes to me and says she feels too washed out and wants to darken her hair. I was looking for suggestions on what color and application I should use. I was thinking a honey blonde.

I have a client who wanted platinum blonde hair. we used bleach with a volume 30 on her new growth and applied to roots last. we did a second application of bleach with volume 30 and got to that nice pale banana color. we then applied wella t18 on bleached hair first and then lastly to the rest of her hair. it came out a beautiful silvery platinum blonde. 2 weeks later she comes to me and says she feels too washed out and wants to darken her hair. I was looking for suggestions on what color and application I should use. I was thinking a honey blonde.
I'd usually use something gentle first to remove the toner, then re-tone accordingly, especially as the platinum is still so fresh.
Sometimes adding toner on top of toner especially in different shades can leave you with a flat looking colour. I'd look at 10/97 + 10/03.
Or in colour touch you could use 9/03 or 9/36.
Illumina 10/ +8/37.
With warmer blondes I feel that multi tones work better.

Latest posts

Back