Warning for online booking sites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUGARFLICK

Wax sticks but sugar flicks
Reaction score
We have used a USA company for over a year but after increasing issues i.e. cancellation policy kept vanishing and other issues we have deleted the account but the main lesson learnt is most people just go on that site to book, they dont go to your actual website so on checking google analytics not once did the USA site show a referal to our actual main website. Most importantly, this also caused the google place page to plummet ! so WARNING be cautious who you use and stick to UK ones, we won't even start with other issues i.e. they not being UK based. Feel free to PM me for any advice. We were first ranked in the UK, then 2nd with over 82 reviews, we saved them all and will have a new system in place on our actual company website when its launched. We also have all backed up in paper diary and spreadsheets so its no loss to lose them. Do not rely on electronic always have a back up, we have records since we started. We hear many tales of salon systems crashing or similar then the place comes to a halt.

Latest posts

Back